Saturday, September 5, 2015

Spartan Superway Introduction

Hi everyone my name is tyler and I'm a senior mechanical engineering major with a focus in mechanical design at SJSU.  I am a car/motorcycle enthusiast and have always had an interest in transportation as long as it has a motor, which is what drew me closer to becoming a member of the Spartan Superway project.  Being a part of a team that is focusing on the future of public transportaion fascinated me as there currently are no automated transit networks as sophisticated as the current project at SJSU.  I look forward to bringing my engineering and leadership skills to the project and hopefully creating some new work that will gain the interest of others in the transportation field along with the public.  This next year will be a challenge for myself and the rest of the team, but we all know it will be very rewarding.

No comments:

Post a Comment